Robert F. Kennedy Charter School is currently accepting resumes for Full and Half time positions for the 2017-18 school year Day and Evening hours. Applicants must have current NM PED Licensure and background check. Include copy of license in resume; submit to RFKCS, 4300 Blake Rd., SW, Albuquerque, NM 87121, and Attention Office Manager. No fax or email. RFKCS is an EOE.
Highly Qualified Regular and Special Education Middle School and High School teachers in all subject areas; Educational Assistants- strong math skills a plus; Campus Aide, School Social Worker – Bilingual a plus for all positions, for the 2017-18 school year.
· Established, Accredited, APS District Charter School ( 17 years)
· 15 – 18 students per class
· Serving students, not typically successful in traditional high schools
· Students supported with comprehensive on-sight support services (Day care, health clinic, social services)
· Teachers supported with instructional coaches, PLCs, instructional technology and UNM Collaboration
· Follows APS instructional calendar
SEND RESUME W/3 REFERENCES TO: RFK Charter School 4300 Blake Rd. SW Albuq. NM 87121
Or call RFK Charter School, Robert Baade, Director 505-243-1118 or 505-507-3845